Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
In view of the recent announcement by the government we would like to reassure our customers that we are open for business as usual, with all our services fully operational. You can be assured that our team are fully compliant with the latest Covid-19 protocols, following strict safety policies and are ready to help you with all your motoring needs.
As of the 11th May we are open for business as usual.
We confirm that we have complied with the Governments guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19, with the following 5 steps:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people can not be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
Finally may we say that we hope you, your family and your staff remain safe and well at this time.